II-VI's new multimode single emitter based laser diode modules BMU60/80-976S-02-R have been designed to provide a wavelength-stabilized optical design that significantly extends the wavelength stability performance over operating temperature and output power dynamic ranges, and to enable ultrafast fiber lasers to operate with shorter pulses and achieve higher performance stability and improve their productivity as well. Upgraded output power levels allow for compact pumping configuration, better pumping efficiency and simplification of system design. The module features a new generation of multimode laser diodes with E2 front mirror passivation that prevents Catastrophic Optical Damage (COD) to the laser diode facet.
The laser diodes are connected in series to allow for fast current switching. The module includes a feedback protection filter that protects the laser diodes from harmful fibre laser wavelength feedback light.
- Ultrafast fiber laser pumping
- Direct applications
- Single emitter based laser diode module
- High output power up to 80W
- Narrow linewidth of <0.4nm
- Wide operating temperature range of 20°C - 45°C
- Hermetically sealed 2-pin package with floating anode/cathode
- 0.22NA 106.5um core multimode optical fiber
- Fiber laser feedback protection
- High reliability
- RoHS compliant